- What data we collect from visitors and how we use it:
- Computer Bookkeeping Solutions may collect non-personally-identifying information. This may be browser information, such as what site led you to our website or which pages you visited on our site. and other aggregate statistics about the behavior of visitors to our website.
- When you fill out a form or interact with our site, we receive personally-identifying information. This may be a username, your email address, or other information provided on a form. Computer Bookkeeping Solutions collects such information only as necessary or appropriate to perform the interaction.
- Collected information helps us to respond better to your needs and supports our efforts to improve our website. Computer Bookkeeping Solutions does not disclose personally-identifying information, other than under the circumstances described under the protection section below.
- How we protect your information:
- Computer Bookkeeping Solutions may disclose personally-identifying information to its employees, contractors, and affiliated organizations that need to know that information in order to provide services. Their right to further disclose and use the information is limited by the policies of our firm, applicable law, our Code of Professional Conduct, and nondisclosure agreements where appropriate. By using the Computer Bookkeeping Solutions website, you consent to the transfer of such information to them for transaction fulfillment purposes.
- We encrypt sensitive data, such as financial or credit card information provided to us through our site. Computer Bookkeeping Solutions maintains physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in compliance with applicable laws and regulations to guard your personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, or premature destruction. We do not sell, trade, rent, or transfer any personally identifiable information.
- The Federal Trade Commission regulations provide that this notice must include a provision for you to request that the firm not release your nonpublic personal information. While such a request is unnecessary, because the firm does not disclose your nonpublic personal information in a manner that would allow you to opt out, in the interests of satisfying regulations, we include this Opt Out Provision. If you do not wish to receive information from us and want to be removed from our mailing list, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A cookie is a string of information that a website stores on a visitor’s computer, and that a visitor’s browser provides to the website on future visits.
- Computer Bookkeeping Solutions utilizes cookies to help us identify and track visitors to our site, usage of the site, and product/service requests from our site. We will not provide personal information of individual usage to advertisers, but may provide aggregate information such as number of users and dates of viewing.
- Some of our third party advertisers and affiliates may utilize cookies to track general information, such as number of ad views, but will not collect personal identification information from our site. Computer Bookkeeping Solutions may give affiliates permission to set advertising cookies, but has no control over or access to such third party cookies.
- You can choose to decline to accept cookies by selecting it in your browser options; however, sometimes cookie access is required for some website features to function properly or for navigation or registration purposes.
- Links to other materials & sites
We may provide information to affiliates of the firm and nonaffiliated third parties who perform services or functions for us in conjunction with our services to you, but only if we have a contractual agreement with the other party which prohibits them from disclosing or using the information other than for the purposes for which it was disclosed. Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties solely for marketing purposes.
- Affiliate marketing
- Computer Bookkeeping Solutions is affiliated with several online retailers. The information obtained is used internally only and is not sold or shared to any third party.
- Computer Bookkeeping Solutions is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
- Age of user audience
Children under 18 years of age should not submit information to Computer Bookkeeping Solutions without their parent’s or guardian’s consent. Computer Bookkeeping Solutions does not monitor the age of its user audience.
- Legal disclaimer
- All information on the Computer Bookkeeping Solutions website is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. We do not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information on our website is strictly at your own risk and we will will not be liable for any losses and damages in connection with the use of our website.
- Computer Bookkeeping Solutions is not responsible for the content on all other websites which are referenced or linked to our site.